We met with the architect last night. He had responded to my email by submitting a slightly updated version of the floor plan sketch. hooray for progress! ( apparently he has spent a fair bit of time in the Land & Environment court lately ) So he had a few questions about stair orientation and exterior cladding styles. Then said he will be ready to submit to council Monday week. WOW what a turn around. Of course this doesn't necessarily mean we will submit to council in 1 weeks time. I may want to show drawings to the bank, get building estimates etc first. Call me cautious but I think before I go to council I may want to see if we can in fact afford to build the flammin' thing first. Whatever! Its only money. So I may actually have something excitting to post very soon. Fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment