Eureka he said. Eureka! I think I have it. It took a stay in a holiday house to finally sort it out but I tend to agree with him I think this is it. The blade walls are a bit of a different thing but they are starting to grow on me. all we need to do now is decide on what the brick walls are going to look like. Face brick? concrete block? bagged? rendered? Tilt slab? Hmmm tilt slab. that would have to be cheaper than brick surely. ( note the cost saving train of thought there) Now that we have a design I think cost saving is going to be the next focus.
So here is the final version of the floor plan and front elevation. note the considerably larger garage.

Wow, I bet building your home is so exciting! I love the front elevation. It's different and modern, yet it will still look awesome for many years to come.
ReplyDeleteI think it could work... except the front door - definately something different (hehe)
ReplyDeleteHalf brick/tin would be good... what colours? maybe rendered would look best too.
love it! I want one.
ReplyDeletewow You know you have hit the blog big time when you get randoms commenting yay for me
ReplyDeletethat was weird.. you must have been on the "most recently updated" list or something...
ReplyDelete