Friday 2 weeks ago Blue Mountains City Council sent a big fat yellow envelope with a big pile of pages explaining that our DA had been approved. Nothing had to be changed finishes as specified. So no problem. My excitement was a little subdued. Knowing that the possibility of actually building the house was reducing daily. Last Friday a large envelope came from council. looked remarkably like the previous one. the contents were identical. I suspect they must have been exceedingly approving to send it twice. My excitement was noticeably more subdued the second time around. This Tuesday I had the rare honor of having myself sacked along with all my other staff.
No having a job and with Anita knocked up with number 3 and having been the director of a failed company, I get the overwhelming sense that I may not be as attractive to a bank lender as I once was.
Such is life.
Just to add insult to injury I didn't win the 80,000,000 power ball.
Slack
14 years ago

So sorry, Tim. It's hard to understand why all this happens the way it does. Thinking of you. Well done on, baby #3, though. That is something to celebrate. :) (Knocked up? Poor girl! Better buy her some flowers or a maternity ring or something!)
ReplyDelete