Hi.
In this modern world of internet based over sharing, I have decided to try, at least, to chronicle the developments in our attempts to go from 2 bedroom 1960 asbestos abortion, fibro fantastic house to our new, dream, solar sensitive, fit for purpose home.
The idea struck me after watching an episode of Grand designs tonight. Not that I think our building project would be worthy of an episode, but at least worth the effort of writing it in this format for the one or two people who might in the slightest way show the slightest bit of interest. And quite frankly if your not blogging these days then you just don't exist.
What to expect.
In all honesty the safest expectation would be that I lose interest about two weeks into the blog and then lose interest in the project about a month later. If this prediction eventuates then at least I will have had some measure of success.
Failing that expect that I will post the odd 8 x 10 colour glossy picture with a witty piece of repartee attached explaining what you are viewing and why it is earth shatteringly interesting.
If you are really lucky I may upload a video of the house as it now stands with running commentary.
I shall endeavor with great earnest to resist posting polls to gauge opinion on the colour of the curtains and on weather or not to install a bidet.
However the one concession I offer to the devoted reader will be an invite to the house warming party to be held sometime off in the distant future.
So strap yourself in hang on tight and get ready to snooze.
Slack
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment